Applications for John Fife Travel Awards are considered once a year in April and should be submitted by 31st March.
IMPORTANT: Before filling out the form below, please take a moment to read the following notes:
• According to our rules, applicants must be of Scottish birth or parentage, “young, of merit, in financial need and wishing to extend the boundaries of their knowledge of human life.”
• You should carefully read the Regulations for Award which are available on the Trust’s website. These will help you with your application.
• Please answer all questions as fully as possible in order to help your application.
• Please attach/upload a passport-style photo to your application form, which must be less than 300KB, and name the file as “lastnamefirstname.jpg” (e.g. CrossAlexander.jpg).
• If you have any difficulty completing the form, please e-mail Kathleen Carnegie [email@example.com] or phone 01738 620451.
Once you have fully completed the form, you should send it to a Referee who is asked to complete the referee form (Part two).
If you are sending a hard copy please attach a passport-style photo, and a stamped addressed envelope for your referee to send on to The Cross Trust.
Thank you for your interest in applying for an award.
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you luck with your application.